Thank you, I’m so glad you like it!
Thank you for taking the time to send me this lovely message, I appreciate it very much ♥
Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering its a feather bed.
- Terence McKenna—(via amliv1)
Some dead animal art by Kristen Zellmer.
Framed fine art prints of mine at my friend Juliano’s home ♥
There was a rainbow today ♥
Reblog for a chance to win a free brush set!
Hello, Digital Artists - my sampler pack has now been updated in my main shop so that it is consistent with my Creative Market offering. This set contains 8 of my best brushes from my larger sets to give people a really good sampling of what my brushes can do. For only $4, you can have 8 powerful natural media brushes: pencil, inks, gouache, watercolor, and oils. These brushes have been changing the way over 8000 digital artists around the world draw and paint - join the crowd!
Thanks for your support, and as always, I will select three random Tumblr users who reblog this post and award them a free set.
And speakin of FREE, remember: I have three fantastic ‘pay what you want’ brushes in the shop right now - Pastel Palooza, Wet & Wild Watercolor, and Mr. Natural (a wonderful inking brush). Check them out!
Happy drawing and happy painting, everybody.
Kyle’s brushes are EXCELLENT ..I’ve been using an earlier set and I’m very pleased with them..I would buy these for sure.
I don’t usually reblog these types of things but Kyle’s brushes are incredible and I use them daily. Even if I don’t win them I’ll definitely be buying these!!
BLUECOHOSH INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY
2013 was an amazing year for me and i’d like to celebrate that and my new spring collection (releasing it within the hour !)… reblog and like this to win. (rules and details below).
• $150 raintower gift card — this buys you anything you like that’s currently available in shop OR custom items — if something is sold out or not available in your size i will make it for you. disclaimer: i use only deadstock and recycled material + low impact hand dyes, which means results will vary somewhat. also, custom work may take a few weeks to complete.
• An A4 print of your choice
• Fox / UFO Castle // Shrooms mini print set
• Two OOAK Raintower Sprig Wands (white with moonstone, black with amethyst. can be worn as necklaces.)
• And of COURSE assorted samples and fun stuff from my vast collection of herbs and incenses.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Reblog this post (multiple times is fine, 1 reblog = 1 entry), but please don’t spam your followers with it.
• Like this post (must reblog AND like)
• Follow bluecohosh if you don’t already
• No spamblogs (I’ll check)
• Please don’t change this text when reblogging, doing so disqualifies your entry.
• Please make sure I have a way of contacting you in case you win! Either open ask box on your blog or email address, something.
• Giveaway ends february 1st midnight central european time.
• Open internationally!
• Winner will be chosen using random num gen.
• If I haven’t heard back from the winner within one week of contacting them about their prize a new winner will be chosen — no exceptions, I want this stuff to find a good home!
I have a long time love of alternative fashion but being a fierce anti-consumerist and animal lover i’ve always found it difficult to consolidate my love of acquiring new clothes with those values. This led me to start making clothing for myself and later on, open Raintower to bring some ethical fashion out into the world and get my illustrations onto some gear. All the material i use is either recycled or deadstock, i do not support the manufacture of new cotton. High street garments are made in highly toxic conditions which harm the workers as well as the wearer of the chemically drenched clothing. Raintower garments are made from vintage or pre-loved material free of those concerns.
raintower shop // instagram // raintower on facebook // facebook, illustration // portfolio website
Wow, really? B-b-but why? Hahaha, thank you!!